Every modern business should commit to making an effort to improve the environment. It’s becoming less of a choice, and more of a necessity as time marches on. Whether it’s finding new ways to cut down on energy consumption or making an effort to reduce waste, the era of eco-responsibility is upon us. It’s time to act.
That’s why Freeman Orthodontics has made considerable efforts to reduce our carbon footprint:
- We are now almost completely paperless. We’re making it a goal to become as paperless as possible, saving as many trees as we can along the way.
- We have installed electric eye-sinks to limit water waste.
- We have installed an air purification system
- In addition we also use a Class-B autoclave which is the standard in Europe given the high degree of steam penetration, which exceeds the current North American standard
- We are consciously monitoring our waste output. We are always working towards waste reduction (even maybe even elimation, one day!)
If you’d like to learn more about Eco-friendly practices in the world of Oral Health please read Green Up Your Teeth.
*All images are of Freeman Orthodontics Office at 1849 Yonge Street.